review of Scott's doc

From: Bill Bug <wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:34:57 -0500
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi All,

Sorry to just be checking on this now, but I was a little confused
re: exactly which doc I was to review by today.

Was it the HCLS KB doc:

Thanks for helping me pin this down.

I'll probably not get this back to Scott until later this afternoon.

William Bug, M.S., M.Phil.
email: wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu
Ontological Engineer (Programmer Analyst III)		work: (610) 457-0443
Biomedical Informatics Research Network (BIRN)
National Center for Microscopy & Imaging Research (NCMIR)
Dept. of Neuroscience, School of Medicine
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093

Please note my email has recently changed