Google EPR announcement

From: Bill Bug <wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:29:47 -0500
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Google to Store (and provide secure access to) Patients' Health Records
	http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080221/D8UUN0100.html

Competing with MS HealthVault:
	http://www.healthvault.com/

and Revolution Health:
	http://www.revolutionhealth.com/

Probably old news for some on this list, but I thought I'd pass it
around just in case.

Cheers,
Bill

William Bug, M.S., M.Phil.
email: wbug@ncmir.ucsd.edu
Ontological Engineer (Programmer Analyst III)		work: (610) 457-0443
Biomedical Informatics Research Network (BIRN)
and
National Center for Microscopy & Imaging Research (NCMIR)
Dept. of Neuroscience, School of Medicine
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093

Please note my email has recently changed