Re: Trust in statements (still is BioRDF Brainstorming)

HI Chris --

You wrote...

 I think the only option here is to embrace rdf-reification (and to push for
better syntax, query and tool support).

Would the approach in question 8 of

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

be useful ?

We map such queries automatically to SQL, and presumably the corresponding
SPARQL would be similar.

HTH,   -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering