Re: BioRDF Brainstorming

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:37:49 -0500
To: olivier@nlm.nih.gov
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, eric neumann <ekneumann@gmail.com>, Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>, Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@lilly.com>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, Holger Stenzhorn <holger.stenzhorn@deri.org>, Ernest.Lim@yale.edu, Luis Marenco <luis.marenco@yale.edu>

Olivier Bodenreider wrote:

> Kei Cheung wrote:
> [...]
>
>> Also, I have a question regarding retrieval of entez gene information
>> including gene ids, symbols, and snyonyms. Is such information
>> available from the HCLS KB and/or RDF entrez gene dataset that
>> Olivier's group had created?
>
> Yes for the dataset we created (has_unique_gene_identifier,
> has_gene_name_synonyms, has_gene_encoded_protein_name, etc.)
>
> Olivier

That's great! How can we access it?

-Kei