Re: Mammographic ontology

From: <helen.chen@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:53:32 -0500
To: matthew.williams@cancer.org.uk
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org

Can you elaborate on what aspects of mammography you include in your
ontology?  I am interested in the diagnostic aspect, i.e. image features,
patient clinical information and the diagnosis to breast cancer.

Kind regards.

Matt Williams <matthew.williams@cancer.org.uk>
Sent by: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
02/12/2008 01:35 PM

public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Mammographic ontology

Dear All,

Have just been reading the wiki. I note that there is a section on doing
a mammogram as a screening test. I have been doing some work on a
mammographic ontology, which we might be able to contribute (need to
talk to other authors).

Would this be useful?

How can I align it with existing terms (e.g. from GALEN, etc.)?

+44 (0)7834 899570