Re: Introduction

     Hello Kei, All,

  Thanks for the interest. I think yes, there are also neuron models.

  Here are models published by VCell users, which you can access by
logging onto the VCell:

  http://vcell.org/applications/published%20_models.html

  You can also import any model in SBML, for example from here:

  http://biomodels.net/

  Our project (http://vcell.org/biopax) is opening the way for BioPAX
import to the VCell. We recommend most BioPAX data from Reactome:

  http://reactome.org/

  Other pathway databases supporting BioPAX can be found here:

  http://www.biopaxwiki.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/

  I think all of these sources have models relating to neurons.

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)