Re: HCLS F2F

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:35:47 +0200
To: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
Cc: eric@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

Susie M Stephens wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> We'd be more than happy to schedule a joint slot on the Tuesday to discuss
> lessons learnt from HCLS. SWIG is also welcome to participate in any of the
> other sessions that we are holding, e.g. task force updates.

That's great :) I'm not sure how close our rooms will be, nor (until we
know our headcount) for sure which room SWIG will use. But let's work on
assumption we'll come visit you or vice-versa (depending on room sizes
and headcount) at some point to be arranged during tuesday...

cheers,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/