Re: 'Gene WIki' announced

Hi All,

here is a link to a recent paper we published with Kei about the 3D
component he is describing below; I hope it can give readers a more detailed
view about the potential of these technologies:
Kamel Boulos MN, Scotch M, Cheung K-H, Burden D. *Web GIS in practice VI: a
demo "playlist" of geo-mashups for public health neogeographers*.
*International
Journal of Health
Geographics<http://www.ij-healthgeographics.com/content/pdf/1476-072X-7-38.pdf>
*. 2008;7:38
*http://www.ij-healthgeographics.com/content/pdf/1476-072X-7-38.pdf*<http://www.ij-healthgeographics.com/content/pdf/1476-072X-7-38.pdf>

You can find more pointers at: http://healthcybermap.org/sl.htm

Best wishes,

--*Maged N Kamel Boulos*, MBBCh, MSc (Derm), MSc (Med Inform), PhD, FRGS,
FHEA, UKCHIP-L3 Member
Senior Member of IEEE, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers, and of IEEE EMBS
Senior (Principal) Lecturer in Health Informatics, Faculty of Health and
Social Work, University of Plymouth
Centre Court, 73 Exeter Street, Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AA, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1752 586530 - Fax: +44 (0)8709 157698 - E-mail:
mnkamelboulos@plymouth.ac.uk
Web: http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/staff/mnkamelboulos
Editor-in-Chief, *Int** J Health Geogr* (indexed in MEDLINE—ISI tracked)
http://ij-healthgeographics.com/

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or its attachment(s), if any, or take
any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before
deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.