Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: correspondence

Hi Duncan,

I was on the road today (and just connected to the Internet) so I missed
the HCLS call earlier today. Thanks for taking the initiative of
contacting the editors of Nature and drafting the letter. My name should
be "Kei Cheung" (not "Kei Chung"). :-)   I don't seem to be able to edit
the document even though I logged in (may be I did something wrong).

Let's catch the Wiki wave!

Cheers,

-Kei