Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: correspondence

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:16:13 -0400
To: Duncan Hull <duncan.hull@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Euan Adie <e.adie@nature.com>

Hi Duncan,

I was on the road today (and just connected to the Internet) so I missed
the HCLS call earlier today. Thanks for taking the initiative of
contacting the editors of Nature and drafting the letter. My name should
be "Kei Cheung" (not "Kei Chung"). :-)   I don't seem to be able to edit
the document even though I logged in (may be I did something wrong).

Let's catch the Wiki wave!

Cheers,

-Kei