Survey on reading habits

From: Tudor Groza <tudor.groza@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 09:09:52 +0100
To: public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Dear all,

We are currently conducting an online survey on reading habits. The
purpose of the survey is to understand some of the usual habits that
researchers have while reading scientific publications and to learn
about the necessary steps to be taken for improving the reading experience.

We would very much appreciate if you would consider participating. The
link to the survey is:

The results of the survey will be publicly available. Any additional
feed-back or comments are very welcome, thus please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Thank you, in advance, for you time!

Kind regards,
Tudor Groza

Tudor Groza, Dipl.-Eng., M.Sc.
Research Assistant
Semantic Information Systems and Language
Engineering Group (SmILE) - http://smile.deri.ie/
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI), Galway
National University of Ireland, Galway,
IDA Business Park, Lower Dangan, Galway
Tel: +353-91-495114
E-Mail: tudor.groza@deri.org