Re: [Semantic_Web] Re: Intelligent Search

Hello ontologyonline (do you have name? :)

I did a quick poke and was surprised to see that there seem to be no
hits on one of top gene ontology categories, molecular_function[1]

Perhaps you could walk through how you use the ontology for search in
this case, which could elucidate why we don't get any hits.

Regards,
Alan

[1] http://ontologyonline.org/visualisation/c/GeneOntology/
molecular_function/