Use-case Documents __ RE: [BIONT-DSE] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon September 25th, Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00pm US EDT

From: Rachel Richesson <Rachel.Richesson@epi.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:04:33 -0400
To: "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>, "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: "Stanley Huff" <Stan.Huff@intermountainmail.org>, "Yan Heras" <Yan.Heras@intermountainmail.org>, "Oniki, Tom \(GE Healthcare, consultant\)" <Tom.Oniki@ge.com>, "Joey Coyle" <joey@xcoyle.com>, "Landen Bain" <lbain@topsailtech.com>, "Bron W. Kisler" <bkisler@earthlink.net>
I apologize for the delay. Attached are the latest use-case write-ups
based upon last week's discussion. I appreciate the offer from Bo,
Kerstin, and Vipul to generate feedback on this use case from their

If this is acceptable, then some discussion tomorrow should be devoted
to selecting a protocol with the constructs/structure that we want to
tackle for the demonstration.  I look forward to talking to everyone