David Booth introduction

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:57:56 -0400
To: "public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Having just formally joined the SemWeb-LifeSci Interest Group I thought
I should introduce myself, though many of you know me from this and
other forums already.

I am an architect in HP Software, primarily interested in architectural
issues around the adoption and use of Semantic Web technologies.  I live
in the Boston area.

See you at the upcoming face-to-face!

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.