Re: [Fwd: ISMB 2008 Call for Special Session Proposals + More ISCB Conference News]

my 0.001 cents,

If you look at the other sessions, there's nothing so technologically
oriented. And there's already a session on ontologies.
Maybe a SIG ?  (that by the way seem to be more interesting) with a
focus on data intergation in life sciences ? (just to give a
traslational touch).

Andrea

-----------
Andrea Splendiani
post-doc, bootstrep project (www.bootstrep.eu)

UPRES-EA 3888 - Laboratoire d'Informatique Médicale
CHU de Pontchaillou
2, rue Henri Le Guilloux
35033 Rennes - France
Tel : +33 2 99 28 92 45 / +33 2 99 28 42 15 (secr.)
Fax : +33 2 99 28 41 60

48° 07.275N
1° 41.643W