Re: RE: HCLS F2F

* Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com> [2007-09-18 22:53-0400]

> EricP,
>
> Is there a reason HCLS-F2F it also is scheduled for Saturday, Nov 10th?

Yeah, the WG and IG meetings are traditionally two days. Because some
interloper is squatting on the Thursday AM slot, the meetings shift
back by half a day.

I am very sorry to have misled you all about when this meeting
is. (Some preliminary schedule or something like that led me to
record the wrong dates.) If this change of time is a problem for
anyone, please don't hesitate to contact me and the chairs.

I note that this shift in schedule may make it feasible for Don D
to attend (no pressure, but it wouldn't be the same without you).

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.