W3C:Hotel deadline for TPAC2007-- please book your room asap

Dear All,

We kindly ask that folks book their room at the Hyatt Regency
Cambridge (TPAC meeting venue) as soon as possible.  The guest room
pickup at the hotel is still *very low*.  If we do not see
significant pickup by the end of this week, Friday, 21 September, we
will start to release some of the guest rooms in W3C's block.

The Hyatt expects to be sold out over our meeting dates as do many
other local Cambridge and Boston hotels due to overlapping events.

As previously noted, we must fulfill our guest room quota to keep our
hold on all of the meeting space, and avoid costly charges for
meeting rooms and/or not meeting our guest room quota.

Meeting Overview Page: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html#Hotel
Hyatt Online Reservaton Form for W3C:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=46846&fromResdesk=true

Thank you to everyone that took action and booked their hotel room
after the 10 September 2007 reminder!!!

Regards,

Susan Westhaver
W3C