Re: [hcls] User interfaces for writing / querying RDF: Leeet

As part of my class teaching, here is a Yahoo Pipes example I created
and shared with the public:

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/search?q=neurospora_assembly_pipe&x=0&y=0

It demonstrates how to use Yahoo Pipes to fetch a csv dataset, filter
it, replace patterns in the query results, and rename certain elements
to make them recognizable as rss feed elements.

Cheers,

-Kei