use case draft____RE: [BIONT-DSE] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon September 11th, Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00pm US EDT

Attached is latest document for discussion (draft of Eligibility
Screening Use Case) for discussion tomorrow. I will post to the wiki as
well.

Thanks for the feedback thus far. Specific discussion items are outlined
in attached document and include:

  1.) Do people agree with this scenario?

  2.) Which variation do we start with?  (Patient-specific query return,
or list of patients)?

  3.) Format of use case?

  4.) Which features are of interest? There are many constructs in
protocol eligibility criteria (see examples below) and we can hand-pick
a protocol with the constructs or logic that we want to manipulate.

I look forward to talking tomorrow!
Thanks,

Rachel

________________________________

September 11th, Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00pm US EDT

Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/OntologyTaskForce/BIONTDSEDCM

Date and Time:

Spetember 11th, Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00pm EDT

Agenda

Discussion and Finalization of Use Case

Telcon Details:

Phone

+1 617 761 6200, conference 24668 ("BIONT")

IRC

irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls

Browser-based IRC client

http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Feel free to annotate wiki page above with feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,

---Vipul

=======================================

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right
questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended
only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error,
please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly
dispose of this information.