Re: One ontology schema - heterogeneous instance bases

This is not the point. The idea is that a user of a URIs should
accept a commitment to a shared conceptualizazion.
And strictly speaking... information such as authors don't need to be
"in the ontology"... meaning... are we going to define classes in the
real world depending on authors ? (hope this doesn't open a huge
thread).

ciao,
A.