Re: One ontology schema - heterogeneous instance bases

From: Gary Bader <bader@cbio.mskcc.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:29:35 -0400
To: wangxiao@musc.edu
CC: Nigam Shah <nigam@stanford.edu>, satya30@uga.edu, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org

Hi,
	BioPAX is very active.  The proposal for the next level of BioPAX was
sent out to the biopax-discuss mailing list last week and is open for
discussion.  Please join the biopax-discuss list at
biopax-discuss@biopax.org if you are interested.  The biopaxwiki.org
wiki has current information about BioPAX.

Thanks,
Gary

--
http://baderlab.org
Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research