Re: resend -- minutes of the 2007-10-15 BioRDF telecon available

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:08:29 -0400
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Olivier Bodenreider <obodenreider@mail.nih.gov>, olivier@nlm.nih.gov, Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@gmail.com>

Regarding the documentation of senselab conversion as described in the
Oct 15 minutes, I have introduced Alan to Luis Marenco (at the NIF
meeting) who is the principal database architect of senselab so they can
communicate directly on what needs be included (and how it should be
formatted) in the senselab database dump.

Best,

-Kei