Re: what would change for me? -> revised meta-requirements

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:39:30 -0400
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, p.roe@qut.edu.au, j.hogan@qut.edu.au
To: Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>

OK, thanks to your stimulus I've reworked the recommendations to be
more clear about what I mean by a URI Note recommendations document.
I've tried to provide more motivation and examples of answers to each
question. I always omit something important when I do things like
this, so please let me know how it can be improved.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/
URI_Best_Practices/Recommendations/UriNoteRequirements

Best
Jonathan