Re: what would change for me?

From: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:11:28 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Peter Ansell wrote:
> Not sure what the difficulties are here.

Agreeing on what the best practices are -- if any? :-)

Everyone has their "personally, I would stick with x"s. I think the idea
was to document the arguments (any maybe even reach some conclusions), in
order to avoid repetitive discussions, and to provide some guidance for
people who need to make decisions about what kind of identifiers to use.