Re: Preliminary Comments on ADNI - LONI

Hi Matt,

I'm going to be reaching out to the people who manage the ADNI project, to
clarify whether we can use the data. I've also posted a summary of the
project at:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Demo_Thoughts/ADNI

Would it be possible for you to summarise the IARC Cancer data set
(http://www-dep.iarc.fr/)?

Cheers,

Susie