RE: Clinical Trial Eligibility draft ontology - a start

Helen,

Thanks for tee ontology. Looks like a good start.

One important issue we need to keep in mind is the Semantic Web approach of
re-using data, information

models and ontologies. So would propose the following:

1.	Let's try to re-use existing clinical models, e.g., DCM, SDTM and BRIDG
as there have been man years of effort put in these.
2.	After we discover the gaps in these models vis-à-vis our use
cases/requirements, we will then try to supplement those
	gaps using other ontologies such as yours, Chimezie's, Alan Rector's
work and Barry Smith's Clinical Trials Ontology

Look forward to a good discussion at 11:00am

---Vipul