Re: Using SEER Data

I was thinking about the following scenario

Local triple store with SEER data <l>
Demo store <nc>

SELECT ...
FROM <l>
FROM <nc>
WHERE {... }

(which might be a nice use case for Eric's federation stuff)

Or integrating it into a local installation of the demo.
But I agree it is suboptimal.

Speaking of statistical analysis, we need an R SPARQL interface.
Anyone up for writing one?
There are a few SQL packages at http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/src/
contrib/PACKAGES.html
SPARQL should be easier because it can be built off of
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/src/contrib/Descriptions/httpRequest.html
and
http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/src/contrib/Descriptions/XML.html

-Alan