Re: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon November 20, Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00pm US EST

From: Dan Russler <dan.russler@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 02:30:47 -0500
To: "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
CC: public-hcls-dse@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Stanley Huff <Stan.Huff@intermountainmail.org>, Yan Heras <Yan.Heras@intermountainmail.org>, "Oniki, Tom (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Tom.Oniki@ge.com>, Joey Coyle <joey@xcoyle.com>, Landen Bain <lbain@topsailtech.com>, "Bron W. Kisler" <bkisler@earthlink.net>, "Rucker, Donald (MED US)" <donald.rucker@siemens.com>, "Bulusu, Vijay" <Vijay.Bulusu@pfizer.com>, charles.hand@bms.com, Pathak.Jyotishman@mayo.edu, "Allen, George O" <geoallen@iupui.edu>, Robin.A.McEntire@gsk.com, john.madden@duke.edu, marcus.collins@novartis.com, akamauu@remedymd.com, tnbhat@nist.gov, cparker@remedymd.com, Chintan Patel <chintan.patel@dbmi.columbia.edu>, "Valenzuela, Miguel" <miguel.valenzuela@roche.com>, Dan Corwin <dan@lexikos.com>, fostel@niehs.nih.gov, "Grossman,Michael" <MICHAEL.GROSSMAN@oracle.com>, Donald Kacher <donald.kacher@oracle.com>
Hi Vipul,

I've added a few relevant HL7-related items to the wiki page.

I'd also like to put out a request to someone knowledgable in OWL who
might like to participate in an "HL7 RIM representation in RDF triples"
exercise by donating complementary OWL expressions.

Thanks,

Dan