please include draft version number in comments

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:31:14 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

When commenting on a draft of the URI note, please include the
version number (37 or whatever) with your comments.

The URI note draft will be unstable until Monday afternoon 11/5, when
I will send out a message informing HCLS of its existence. (Sure got
leaked, didn't it?) If you read it before then you will be reading a
different version from what reviewers later in the week will see, and
confusion will ensue (a situation, oddly, that the note itself is
concerned with). I plan to keep it stable from Monday afternoon
through the F2F Friday afternoon.

Thanks
Jonathan