Re: [HCLSIG] Society for Neuroscience Meeting 2007 Poster PDF

Many thanks, Don.

I'll be nursing several poster in the same session, so I'll be
certain to come by.

Cheers,
Bill

P.S.: Sorry I could not provide more immediate assistance in the last
month or so.  I've been between jobs and traveling quite a lot.