Re: [hcls] Harmonization of labels, descriptions and definitions

I think there are two dimensions:

1) Allowing annotation properties to have subproperties so, e.g. that
skos:prefLabel and skos:altLabel can be subproperties of rdfs:label.
Mostly this is addressed by punning in 1.1 but there are still
annotation property leftovers like rdfs:label and rdfs:comment or any
other property where one doesn't want to make a commitment as to
whether they are datatype or object.

2) Some sort of easy tagging mechanism for labels - perhaps something
along the lines of the language tags. The case is that one ontology
is used by a variety of communities (proteomics, flow cytometry,
enzymology) each of which has preferred labels for some of the terms,
and it would be nice to have some global switch to select which view
you wanted to see.

btw, couldn't easily tell from the 1.1 spec whether one can add
annotations to labels (like this tag thing).

-Alan