Re: [hcls] Harmonization of labels, descriptions and definitions

In think in the short term, in context of the HCLS demo, we can use
SPARUL rules to convert various forms of definitions and labels to
the usual rdfs:comment and rdfs:label. The only issue I see is that
there is a need for secondary labels (or conversely primary labels),
so we might want to borrow skos:prefLabel for cases where we need
this. Still, I would have that be redundant with rdfs:label.

Course there is a problem with, e.g. multiple synonyms - how does one
choose the rdfs:label to use in display if there are so many that are
not distinguished?

-Alan