RE: Evidence for backing statements/Wiki page for HCLS Uncertainty Use Cases

Hi,

I participated on the URW3 Telcon today and volunteered to collect the HCLS
uncertainty use cases.

Have set up a wiki page for HCLS Uncertatinty use cases is available at:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/UncertaintyUseCases

Please add more use cases and annotate existing ones with your suggestions and
feedback.

An interesting exercise being proposed in URW3 is to create an "Uncertainty
Ontology"

and my suggestion was that HCLS use cases could provide the motivations and
driving force.

This could be an interesting collaboration opportunity across the two groups.

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95