AW: [hcls] Proposal: Questionnaire about Semantic Web technology in Life Science and Health Care

I have slightly revised the draft for the questionnaire [1] based on feedback from Tassilo Pellegrini (who is a member of the Semantic Web Education and Outreach Group). Thanks for the feedback.

-- Matthias

[1] http://neuroscientific.net/res/Interview.htm