Re: [hcls] Proposal: Questionnaire about Semantic Web technology in Life Science and Health Care

There was also this additional list, built off of Duncan's original
collection pointing to the email intro's.
	http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Participants

This list tried to make certain every member had a Wiki id page
linked to their name (so that when their name appeared anywhere on
the Wiki, it would be hyperlinked to their ID page).

The list itself provided some sense of the scientific/profession
affiliations of each participant, and the informatics projects on
which they were or are currently working - presented there on a
single page.

Of course, it is rather out of date, since the original post to the
HCLS mailing requested each person work to keep their entry up-to-
date, which I cannot say has been done by everyone.

At the bottom of the page is a list of the HCLS IG leadership.

Were there any interest in maintaining this list, I would add a
column giving the specific HCLS IG activities each person has
participated in.

None of this is intended to be a means to give credit to specific
individuals (there are other venues for that).  It is rather to
provide the outside community with a thorough sense of who is
involved and what they are actual doing as a part of their HCLS IG
participation (that would be the new column I'd add).

I will take a look at your survey, Matthias.

Cheers,
Bill

On May 16, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Duncan Hull wrote:

> Hello Matthias
>
> samwald@gmx.at wrote:
>> The motivations for this:
>>
>> * giving an overview of the activity of the participants of the
>> HCLSIG
>>
> There is already this page I've been maintaining:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebForLifeSciencesPeople
>
> It is a bit primitive, but all the information is there. You could
> probably re-use it if you wanted to build something more elaborate.
>
> Duncan
>
> --
> Duncan Hull
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hulld/