RE: local hcls discussion group at WWW2007 Banff

From: Kashyap, Vipul <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:18:33 -0400
To: "Eric Neumann" <eneumann@teranode.com>, "W3C HCLSIG" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Eric,

Just like Kei, I will not be able to join you guys for lunch.
It will be great if someone could summarize these discussions for the rest of
the group!

> * sharing and comparing some core life sciences semantics already
> defined in projects (protein, publications, diseases, pathways, etc)

I think the above suggestion is very good! Would like to propose that we extend
the above to "core healthcare semantics" as well!

Thanks and Regards,

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.