Re: ISMB Bio-Ontologies Meeting

Hi Don et al,

Thanks a lot for the information and clarification. It looks like we can
do one or more of the following:

1. To re-submit the HCLS abstract, which was submitted the ISMB highight
track but got rejected, to the BioOnt Workshop at ISMB. Our original
goal was to have someone give an oral  presentation and demo if our
abstract got accepted into the highlight track (our hope was to attract
a larger bio-audience crowd), but it's fine with me if the group agrees
to give a poster presentation at the BioOnt Workshop. The only thing is
that I won't be able to go to ISMB this year so someone else
(author/co-author(s) of the HCLS paper) would need to prepare and
present the poster if the abstract is to be submitted and accepted.

2. To submit a new abstract to the Society for Neuroscience for possible
poster presentation or oral presentation (including a demo?) to the
neuroscience audience. However, the deadline is very close ...

3. To submit a paper to a journal (regular or special issue) such as BMC
Bioinformatics, Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Nature Biotechnology,

Best,

-Kei