Re: NeuronDB RDF and OWL

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:26:55 -0400
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>

Just to clarify, because "sound and complete" is often used in a
different sense: I don't mean sound and complete in the sense it is
used in describing the properties of reasoning algorithms. I meant this
statement with respect to the quality of answers to questions asked
within our domain of interest: Biology/Life Sciences.  The former only
depends on the algorithm. The latter depends on what's in our KB, and
how we ask the questions.

-Alan