Re: NeuronDB RDF and OWL

From: William Bug <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:56:52 -0700
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Hi Kei,

This is wonderful.  It will really help others across the field to be
able to map to this representation so as to semantically integrate
with the NeuronDB content.

I'd like to discuss with you how this can be mapped into some of the
more complex semantic frameworks we are using in BIRNLex for related
domains - specifically neuroanatomy and sub-cellular anatomy.

Cheers,
Bill

On Mar 12, 2007, at 2:02 PM, Kei Cheung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We just finished exporting the NeuronDB of Senselab into RDF and OWL.
>
> http://neuroweb.med.yale.edu/senselab/
>
> Best,
>
> -Kei

Bill Bug