Re: BioRDF Telcon

From: Jonathan Rees <jonathan.rees@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:48:57 -0400
To: lotus@ieee.org
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I think I can be more blunt... I was put off by your saying that you
"wanted to give a
base of discussion with this text" since we (HCLS) already have a base
of discussion, consisting of the wiki pages and email threads that
have been developing since spring of 2006.

But this doesn't matter. I am very glad that you are thinking and
writing about these issues and that your solutions are convergent with
those of others. I look forward to working with you. It doesn't really
matter which wiki we use, since this is the web, but it is very
helpful if we reference one another's past work on these questions,
and that's a tiny but easier if we're all using the same wiki. I know
things are confusing and disorganized and I am working to fix that.
ESW seems to be working OK right now, so right now I'm updating the
main recommendations page
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/URI_Best_Practices/Recommendations,
and will include a link to your wiki page.

Jonathan