Re: BioRDF Telcon

Hi,

About this Banff Manifesto, me and Francois Belleau wanted to give a
base of discussion with this text. The purpose of it, is to give some
simple rule where, when you followed them, URI will connect together
without having the added work to rewrite every URI before using them.

For everybody to be able to place comment on it, the last version is
in a wiki at
http://bio2rdf.org/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=BanffManifesto

In this same wiki, we are currently making a follow up of the article
we present in Banff and explaining every normalization and decision we
took about URI for our system to work. We welcome every comments.

Marc-Alexandre Nolin