Re: BioRDF Telcon

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:35:58 -0400
To: Jonathan Rees <jonathan.rees@gmail.com>
Cc: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hi Jonathan et al.,

Eric may add to it, but I just want to describe briefly what I know. At
the Banff HCLS-DI Workshop
(http://neuroweb.med.yale.edu/hcls/Welcome.htm), a number of authors had
presented their work involving their own URI convention/format. As a
result, there was a proposal called "Banff Manifesto"
(http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddm4nhwq_41cpz6kq). There was a
follow-up meeting at Banff right after the HCLS demo that Eric and
others might be able to tell people more about it (I wasn't at the
follow-up meeting).

Best,

-Kei