Re: Fwd: ISMB/ECCB2007 Demo Acceptance

From: <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:05:05 +0200
To: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

If there is interest, I could try to organize an informal face to face meeting of people that are active in the surroundings of the HCLSIG and that are in Vienna at the time of ISMB. We could probably use some seminar or lecture rooms of the Vienna Medical University, if that would be required.

Eric wrote:
> btw would be interesting to know who is attending ISMB/ECCB/BOSC etc!

Matthias Samwald

Yale Center for Medical Informatics, New Haven /
Section on Medical Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems, Vienna /