Re: [hcls] Encyclopedia of Life & possible interaction with the HCLSIG

Hi Matthias

I don't know much about EOL other than what is available on their
website.

I do know that the ATOL (assembling the tree of life project) and
NESCENT have made a lot of progress addressing a lot of the tricky
ontological issues regarding anatomy, homology and phylogeny, which I
think will be useful to EOL

http://www.connotea.org/user/cmungall/tag/evolution+ontology