RE: [Obo-relations] FuGE, Ontologies, NINDS Microarray, GENSAT, ABA, and AD

From: Trish Whetzel <whetzel@pcbi.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:25:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Miller, Michael D (Rosetta)" <Michael_Miller@Rosettabio.com>
cc: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>, William Bug <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>, "Smith, Barry" <phismith@buffalo.edu>, "Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>, samwald@gmx.at, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, obo-relations@lists.sourceforge.net, Paul Spellman <spellman@bdgp.lbl.gov>, Shrikant Mane <shrikant.mane@yale.edu>

Hi Kei,

This is really exciting to see someone talking about this. I mentioned
this idea last year to the hcls list and personally is a direction that I
wish mged was heading in for data mining, etc.

Trish