RE: [hcls] A map of the Semantic Web for life science and health care

Matthias

Thanks for kick-starting this effort.

I have cleaned up the page and introduced a set of "categories".

Have also added a series of "maps" from the WWW 2006 Tutorial on Semantics in
HCLS.

These include

-          Current and Goal State Ecosystem Diagrams of all the stakeholders in
the HCLS space

-          An Activity Venn Diagram across HCLS

-          Data and Knowledge Taxonomies and Maps for different parts of the
HCLS space.

As usual, comments and feedback welcome.

As of now, I have uploaded the PNGs into the wiki as attachments. Should you
want to store them in the Yale Server and link them

to the wiki page, I will e-mail them to you as well.... (separate e-mail to
prevent cluttering of HCLS list).

Cheers,

----Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95