FW: Wiki Page: Clarification of BFO Process Definition using a wide variety of use cases

I have started a wiki page on clarify the notion of "Process" using examples
from various domains.

Seems like there is an interest from various participants (OBO lists, BFO
Discussion, etc.) to start a wiki page to explore this topic.

I think HCLSIG can provide guidance/recommendations on ways of using BFO
constructs and input from other communities would be crucial for this.

Was wondering if the wiki page:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/OntologyTaskForce/BFOProcessDefinitionDiscussion

could be opened for editing by the public at large and what the W3C policies are
regarding this?

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95