Wiki Page: Clarification of BFO Process Definition using a wide variety of use cases

Hi,

I have started a wiki page on this topic under:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/OntologyTaskForce/BFOProcessDefinitionDiscussion

Please feel free to add various use cases, examples and definitions related to
"Process" on this web page.

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95