Re: BioRDF Telcon

It seems that a number of people are taking vacation over the next couple
of weeks, so lets take a 2 week break from BioRDF. The next call will
therefore be on August 13.

Cheers,

Susie

             Alan Ruttenberg
             <alanr@mumble.net
                                       Susie M Stephens
             07/27/2007 09:19          <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
                                       public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: BioRDF Telcon

Regrets, Jonathan and I are both on vacation next week.
Best,
Alan