Re: IDs + 5; everybody - 10

I never said LSID or DOIs shouldn't be used, and I don't see how my
message can be construed as saying this. I'm trying to be fair to all
solutions by talking about real technical requirements. If the W3C
HCLS SIG wants to recommend the use - even minting - of LSIDs, that's
fine with me. But I don't think any decisions have been reached.

LSID users are committed to using HTTP URIs. For example, anyone who
uses both LSID and RDF is committed to using the HTTP URI
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type.

Jonathan