Re: 303 +1, WSDL -1

Also the URI opacity 'principle' is not an absolute prohibition. The
principle is that you don't include information in a URI without
documenting what that information is, so that people don't have to
guess. If you publish it, for example by documenting it as RDF using
some vocabulary that our community comes to agreement about, and
which we publish as another document on the semantic web, then it is
fine.

-Alan